Other customized research
* Brand research mapping the brand’s purchase funnel, functional and emotional image, the brand’s market position compared with competitors, differentiation possibilities etc.
* Consumer behaviour “Usage & Attitude” research in order to assess target group or potential target group behaviour, e.g. purchase frequency, seasonality, package preferences, spending, quantity etc.
* Client satisfaction research in order to measure how satisfied your clients are, employees or other important target groups, also why people think and feel the way they do and what are the key influencers
* Public opinion research measuring and analysing people’s opinions and preferences on general issues
* In focus group interviews, people are asked about their perceptions, opinions, beliefs, and attitudes toward a product, service, concept, advertisement, idea, or packaging. Interviews are conducted by a trained moderator.
* An in-depth interview is a confidential and secure conversation between an interviewer and a respondent. By means of a thorough composed interview guide, approved by the client, the interviewer ensures that the conversation encompasses all the agreed topics. The in-depth interview method is appropriate if you need to gain insight into individual evaluations of a more specific material.
* Ethnographic research usually involves observing target users in their natural, real-world setting, rather than in the artificial environment of a lab or focus group. The aim is to gather insight into how people live; what they do; how they use things; or what they need in their everyday or professional lives.